Acadiana Recovery Center offers a complete range of behavioral treatment programs that focus on:
- Grief and Loss counseling. Programs that are designed to help offenders work through personal losses such as death, divorce, loss of children, abuse, or any other grief related issues.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA). An open-ended self-help program designed to help offenders understand negative behavior patterns and to take personal responsibility for their actions. Community volunteers facilitate weekly male and female groups.
- Recovery Dynamics. The Recovery Dynamics treatment curriculum teaches the twelve-step recovery program clearly and comprehensively. Recovery Dynamics curriculum orients clients toward twelve-step support groups through substance abuse education and intensive individual and group counseling. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy techniques are used to help achieve a change in attitude and behavior. This has been one of the most successful programs in the United States, and through it we have seen tens of thousands liberated from addiction.
- Living in Balance. Living in Balance is an evidence based treatment program that draws from cognitive –Twelve step approaches and can be easily customized for specific client populations or treatment tracks. Living in Balance is a means of utilizing the sessions to integrate a client’s mental, physical and emotional well-being into their addiction treatment and helping to bring one’s life into balance.
Our treatment programs include:
- Residential Treatment (Inpatient)
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Transitional Living
- Outpatient (OP)
- Treatment Group Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis/ Co-occurring Disorder Treatments
- Family Therapy
- Trauma Counseling
- Grief Counseling
At Acadiana Recovery Center, we are also committed to treating individuals suffering from substance abuse, opiate addiction, and alcoholism.
For information regarding admission, you may call225-939-3656. You may also dial 327-524-1415 for questions and inquiries. We look forward to guiding you on your recovery journey.